NY Fashion Week is happening now. Perhaps no one knows the ins and outs of Fashion Week better than Anna Wintour, longtime editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine since 1988 and artistic director at Conde Nast. Donning her trademark black Chanel sunglasses and perfectly styled bob, Wintour has been a fashion-show fixture for decades. So, what does her office look like?
As seen in a “73 Questions” segment produced by Vogue, Wintour’s office in the old Conde Nast Building was tastefully decorated with a wide variety of pieces.
It’s open, airy and has chic mix-and-match of industrial, vintage classical styles. Fresh floral arrangements and French console by the doors lend the hand of ladylikeness and whimsicalness.
Love how seating area is arranged with unique vintage French chaise, chair and ottoman in cream and taupe linen. Love the cream roman shades with the black trims—a touch of fashion contour. The antique area rug with subtle red patterns pick up the red color of roses on the desk, adding a little bit of visual excitement in the office.
Love how the artworks and objects are arranged in her office —artsy and neat. The low bench just beneath the window is such a good idea to display the decor objects—it makes the space interesting and organized.
The floral pink pillows are just an elegant and warm touch for this neutral color-dominated seating area. Love Anna’s personal collections—Clarice Cliff Art Deco pottery.
Here are 5 take-aways from Anna Winter’s chic office
- Warm-tone neutral palette with pops of color. 暖色调的中性背景色， 点缀瑰丽色。
- Trimmed roman shades always give an office an upscale looking. 迁边的罗马窗帘提升整个空间的格调。
- Mix industrial and traditional to make it light and fun. 工业化与传统的结合，更显得富有趣而富有创造性。
- Artworks show the high taste. 艺术画常常代表高尚品味。
- Pillows and flower bouquets make the office feminine. 装饰枕头与大鲜花束富有女性魅力。We handpicked some chic home goods for you and click each image for details:
Shop Chic Home Office Chairs We Handpicked For You: