Breakfast nook is such a cozy place where the family can hang out casually at any time during the day. Maybe it can be your great work station if you just happen to work at home. My favorite part is sitting in a sun-soaked nook area and look out of the windows in the earlier mornings and evenings. In Southern California, the views of greeneries and flowers in the garden are always stunning. For most people, this is the place to start and finish the day. Therefore, we have to make it beautiful to enjoy and cozy to relax. Here are 5 ways to create such a casual elegant nook:
- Build a tufted banquette along the window and throw in some fun pillows;
- Have different styles of chairs along the breakfast table by using different textiles, patterns and colors. But make sure to still keep everything cohesive;
- Use some cool wallpapers or wall treatment techniques to make this area outstanding and special;
- Choose an over-sized chanderlier to make a statement and make the space intimate;
- Have fresh flowers to light up your mood.
- You may have to do some garden works to keep the beautiful outdoor scenery.
- Make the ceiling unique. Therefore, you are not only able to look out but also to look up. How fun it is!