Summer is here. It is the perfect time to freshen up your home for an easy breezy vibe. We have designed a series of rooms to celebrate this cheerful season. Today, we would like to present a home office we designed that is filled with a mix of styles, clean silhouettes and sumptuous finishes to ensure both sophistication and livability.Continue reading
A great office design, for sure, can make us more creative, stay focus, keep learning and enjoy every minute whenever we are in it. Here are 5 steps to create such a workspace fantasy as we just did:
- Make it fresh and keep up with what’s new out there. Maybe it’s a new color shade or new office gadgets;
- Have a big desk counter and organized storage bookcase. This will put you in the work mood immediately;
- Have upholstered chairs to make the workspace cozy , chic and neat;
- Display one or two objects to show your hobbies. You definitely want to surround yourself with the things you love;
- Have fresh flowers.
It’s Spring. We are naturally attracted to the colors, patterns and everything that cheer us up. March is the season for Spring cleaning. It’s the time to fresh up your office to reflect your passion, taste and style. Here are 6 tips we created this elegant office that welcomes Spring.
- Go for Spring color palettes; pastels, hot pink, pale yellow, fresh green…
- Install tailored drapery that will lend an sense of elegance to your office immediately.
- The white-Coffered ceiling is so dramatic yet still keep the overall quiet elegance of the room.
- Multi-color pillows with different patterns adds a playfulness.
- The hot pink and Spring stream photo art make the room alive.
- Fresh flowers, please.
It’s right middle of the week. You probably feel there is still a long way to go and feel pretty drained already. However,” Life is in the living, in the tissue of every day and hour.” We have to embrace every moment. Office is where we spend most of our time. Let’s make it beautiful. Therefore, we are able to enjoy every moment of being there. Here are 4 tips to create a work space that you will madly fall in love with.
- Make the ceiling unique just as what we did in this office project: it is a pink ceiling! How fun!
- Have a lot of natural lights and good lighting design. Good lighting will put you in the right mood and help you stay focused.
- Install sleek drapery panels to give the space a more upscale look to keep up with your upbeat spirit.
- Always keep your desk uncluttered after you call it a day. That way, you will feel refreshed when you start very next day.
- Having fresh flowers simply make you feel happy.