From beginning of the year, we truly have fun to mix and match the room designs for the projects. There are several key factors to bring everything together with harmony in a depth:
- Repeat the color palette to get the flow going.
- Use same colors but in different shades.
- Use same colors but in different textures.
- Laying the room to bring interest and depth to the room.
- Always pick up colors from area rugs or artworks for the rest of furnishings.
- Muted neutrals provide the best backdrop.
Here is a living room we just designed. The patterns, textures and colors in the artwork is the key to inspire the overall decor.