It’s Wednesday—the middle of the week. I know how you feel. But we are all passionate about what we do, aren’t we? At least, let’s make the best of current situations and make our work spaces as one of the favorite spots to go since we spend most of our time here.
Here are 8 tips to create a stylish workspace:
1. Clean the clutters. The chaos is bad Fengshui and cannot circulate good Qi. You actually cannot think clearly by surrounding yourself with clutters.
2. Have a lot of natural lights. Natural lights make us feel happier.
3. Have an unique lamp or two. This will serve both functional and stylish purposes.
4. Have a good storage piece—hide away all of your little items.
5. Have your favorite arts. This will personalize the space and truly reflect who we are.
6. Have fresh flowers. Fresh flowers always make us smile, don’t they?
7. Have simple drapery panels. This will add a sense of elegancy to the space and make it cozy and delicate.
8. Have soothe background music on. This will help us stay focus.