It is fun to mix and match different styles to create that layered timeless look on any space, particularly in an entry for the unexpected.Continue reading
Interested in our interior design packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall decor is all about layers and colors. So I feel it is an exciting season to create something fresh, warm and inviting in the chilled weather. At the end of the day, we all love to come back a beautiful home and rest well. Plus, as we all know, the holiday season is approaching. So we can always start somewhere to make some changes. Since we are on the way to wrap our hill project in Orange county, I am going to talk about fall decor we incorporated for the entry.
As you can see the house has a white crisp and clean-lined walls and ceilings and they are providing the perfect backdrop for the bold abstract artwork and jewel-tone decor objects. Here are 3 ways that we create this fall decor:
- Mix-and-match: The modernized regency dark walnut center table is such a nice contrast with the white contemporary architecture. The bold abstract art is toned down a little bit by the classical blue-striped wallpaper making the space more livable.
- A touch of gold: The brass mid-century chandelier and brass candle holders on the center table add a touch of glamor to the space.
- Use upholstered pieces: The Upholstered screen and ottomans soften the contemporary entry.
- Have some signature seasonal pieces: Yes, velvet pumpkins with our favorite fall colors indicate it is about time to celebrate the harvesting.
Shop the look:
Designer series Center Table:
Designer Series Upholstered Screen:
Designer Series Sculpture:
Designer Series Pedestral:
Designer Serties Ottoman
Designer Series Chandelier
Brass Candle Holders:
If you are interested in our interior design packages, please email email@example.com
When we are still embracing all of the shades of Pantone color of the year 2019 –Live Coral, PPG, the paint company with 135 years history just recently introduced its Color of the Year 2020—Chinese Porcelain. Just by the name, your mind starts to imagine those crisp Chinoiserie blue-and-white. Yes, it is kind of blueish color, combining rich cobal blue and moody ink blue. It’s calm, elegant, modern, chic.
Maybe because summer is here and I immediately fell in love with this color. I feel it is so ease on eyes and have a depth.
“In a world where sleep is viewed as a luxury and the anxiety of a fast-paced world is all too real, it’s only fitting that the color trends for this upcoming year offer escapism in today’s technologically-driven society. Hand-selected by PPG’s global color experts, the PPG paint brand’s 2020 Color of the Year, Chinese Porcelain (PPG1160-6) is a blend of cobalt and moody, ink blue that imparts calmness and restful sleep while also offering the spirit of hopefulness – a commodity in a restless world.”
And the most important part is that I am so eager to find out how the design talents apply this colors in creative ways. Let’s start from fashion.
Let’s take a look at interiors:
Hope you enjoy all of them
Interested in our interior design service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s Tuesday house tour time. We will take a look inside designer Ralph Lauren’s Bedford, New York house, Colorado ranch, and Manhattan office. Lauren is the first fashion designer to offer a comprehensive home-furnishings line, which he crafts around themed lifestyle collections.
You can read more details by clicking here
Shop the Look
Try Our Design Downloads
Rooms and Furnishings in different styles designed and hand picked by KHK Designs. Room decorating packages are now available for purchase. Browse through digital downloads of our popular design projects, all curated by a full-service interior design firm, tried, tested & loved by our clients over the years.
Questions? Click here to send us a message and we’ll get back to you.
Entry Furnishing Package
The Modern Classic House 1
Living Room Furnishing Package
The Modern Classic House 1
Home is the backdrop of life. As we evolve, our homes should too. Aerian Lauder says” I’v always been inspired by beautiful interiors.”
Sit back , have sip a coffee and enjoy!
Fresh flowers, jewel tones, pastel color palette, floral patterns are the elements that make spring decor exciting, fresh and chic. Here is the design project we did to perfect illustrate spring theme. It’s feline, glamor, classical yet modern and well balanced off with masculine energy.
It’s March! It’s time to fresh up your home since spring is here. Here are 5 ways to create a spring oasis at home:
- Use lavender and pink color palette just like the colors in your spring garden.
- Install one-wall of floral wallpaper. It is going to wrk like a magic.
- Make sure have plenty of plants and fresh flowers —the best way to bring in natural.
- Get rid of clutters as much as you can.
- Re-organize the items by grouping them.
Wouldn’t it be nice you come back home like this? Here are 6 steps we did to transfer this hallway while still keeping its orginality.:
- Install black-white checkered flooring to make this traditional house more chic,fresh and modern.
- Have a gilded center table for objects display to reflect client’s taste and style.
- Add the green plant by the side to make the space alive and inviting.
- Have the geometric silky runner under the table.
- The oversized vase adds wow factor.
- The clean-line modern chandelier over the table creates a nice contrast with the rest in the room, making the space updated and refreshing.