Mother’s Day is just around the corner. It’s the time to show our appreciation when we can. Here’s a Mother’s Day gift guide to help get you started this year.
- Mother’s Day gifts for the Mom who loves to relax with a nice cup of tea.
Whether it’s a quick five minutes to herself, or a catch-up with family and friends over a full teapot, tea brings people together.
- Heighten her solo tea moment with a Tea For One set, perfect for a self-indulgent five minute break.
- If your Mum enjoys discovering new flavors and aromas, our herbal tea blends will make a wonderfully tasty Mother’s Day present.
- And for the Mum that loves to see the fruits of her labor, a glass teapot will show off the intricate colors of the tea blends as they steep.
Shop Wedgwood Tea Sets:
2. Gifts ideas for the Mom who knows how to let her hair down.
If you’re looking for Mother’s Day gifts ideas for a Mom who doesn’t need an excuse to pop the champagne, then our stunning range of beautifully designed crystalware is a must.
- Say it with bubbles with a set of champagne flutes, expertly designed to make the most of bubbly toasts.
- For the Mum who prefers a cocktail in her hand, then tumblers and hiball glasses make an excellent Mother’s Day present.
- Or if your Mum is more of a wine connoisseur, a set of red wine glasses or white wine glasses will enhance her favorite bottle of Rioja, Malbec or Chardonnay.
Gift ideas for a Mom who enjoys bubbles and sparkle.
Shop Wedgwood Crystalware
3. Mother’s Day presents for the Mm who is proud of her home décor.
Home is where the heart is, so make it a home to be proud o f with these boldly designed Mother’s Day gifts ideas.
- Add a relaxing drop of nature with the Folia collection, inspired by organic lines and expertly crafted from silky white fine bone china.
- Frame family memories with photo frames from our travel inspired and boldly colorful Wonderlust collection or add a luster with Vera Wang silver-plated photo frames.
- Or for a Mother’s Day present that is as unique as your Mum is, give her a Burlington Pot. These plant pots are made by layering different colored Jasper on top of each other, meaning no two pots are exactly the same.
Shop Wedgwood Home Decor