Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We’d been busy traveling and making keto cookies for the holiday season and here are some memories I would love to share from our holidays. Enjoy!
It’s time to make it festive. Life is to enjoy! Let’s celebrate every moment. Specially it’s Christmas! What’s on your list? We have put together some simple tips to help you create a new beautiful memory for you and your family:
1. Add metallic and sparkle. It will be perfect when you have a neutral color palette. This will make your home look sophisticated.
2. Have some red—it will make you feel happy.
3. Use a little touch of spring green—It’s fashionable and youthuful.
4. Hang up new artworks—your taste may evolve along the time. It’s fresh to have new art pieces for your home. They will be your new inspiration.
5. Entertain your guests with Rosé—it’s trendy.
6. Wrap Christmas wreath around chandelier—Christmas is once a year. Let’s make it drama.