There are 5 keys to create a chic and functional home office:
During the middle of the week, we all want to take a break. Wouldn’t be nice that we can just stretch a little bit on a day-bed chaise lounge and go back to work? Feature design in this project:
A great office design, for sure, can make us more creative, stay focus, keep learning and enjoy every minute whenever we are in it. Here are 5 steps to create such a workspace fantasy as we just did:
It’s Spring. We are naturally attracted to the colors, patterns and everything that cheer us up. March is the season for Spring cleaning. It’s the time to fresh up your office to reflect your passion, taste and style. Here are 6 tips we created this elegant office that welcomes Spring.
Work in progress. March means beginning of Spring. Do you have any special plan? Maybe it’s time to have a new home office. Here are 6 ways to create an elegant office:
When ThanksGiving is approaching, we start to think about the ways to thank our families, friends. Maybe the first person we should thank is ourselves. If so, how about to create a newly work environment to stimulate our creativity? Here are 5 steps to create an office like a jewelry box:
#Thowbackthursday today! Here is the project we finished last year. The original office was kind of plain and no well-advised furniture plan. The furniture client had was really bulky for the space and maybe too traditional. The goal to transform this space is to make it more energetic, youthful and light. Here are the steps we did:
1. Install geometric graphic wallpaper on the focal wall. The fresh vivid pattern and colors immediately light up the whole space and make it more upscale.
2. The original space had too much wood furniture crowded together to make it look really heavy. Rather we chose a glossy lacquer-finished orange writing table and a black-white French console to make it very delightful, fashionable, youthful yet functional enough! The whole space now feel much airy and bigger.
3. We had chosen this black-and-white artwork on the wall to contrast with the new bright colors and add another layer to the room. Also, the artwork is able to talk to the black-white console.
4. Two pink-pleated crystal chanderliers make the space very elegant and feminie.
5. Style the desk and chest with flowers. Flowers fresh up the space immediately.
I hope you enjoy this little project tour.
All the Best