There are 5 keys to create a chic and functional home office:
- Have a solid floor plan to think through how you are going to use the space–working desk, lounge area, meeting zone…
- Have a chic color palette to make you focus yet relaxing. The color palette in this project is pink, blue and black. It’s chic, youthful.
- Have one strong statement. We painted ceiling in pink. This makes the space very whimscal.
- Keep it symmetrical—the key to make small space look bigger and organized.
- Have greenery—green plants relax you and put you in a cheerful mood.