Happy New Year of the Mouse from Disney’s GoofyToday we are going to talk about lunar new year tabletop: Continue reading
A master-bed is where we rest ,wind down and have a good night sleep. Here are 5 ways to create a soothing and relax atmosphere for a bedroom:
- Have a neutral color palette and have something in pale blue since blue color always calms us down.
- Have linen beddings since their cloudy appearance is good for layering to create super comfy and soft vibes.
- Have a lot of natural light.
- Have fresh flowers.
- Have something wood and brass to add a touch of warmth and elegance to the space.
Shop the Look:
Interested in our design packages, please contact email@example.com
One of the simple and easy way to refresh your living space is to change your sofa throw pillows. Somehow, piles of pillows with unique design on your sofa always make your living space homy, cozy and elegant. As you know, design is all in the details. Pillow insert materials, trims, pipings and tassels on pillow design all make a huge difference on the overall looking.
For the project we did in San Gabriel valley, we chose decorative pillows based on the colors and patterns of client’s existing Morocan-style rug.
Nicole Kidman arrived Emmy Awards last Sunday in a a Calvin Klein By Appointment grenadine silk gazar pleated bodice dress by Raf Simons. The gown was paired with Calvin Klein 205W39NYC pink satin sandals with asymmetrical crystal straps. She looked absolutely elegant and stunning in color of red. Red is the color of energy, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. When paired with pink, red create warmth, vibration, excitement and romance in both fashion and interiors . It’s intriging, elegant, fashionable, ladylike and timeless.
Here are more photos for pink and red paring in fashion:
Let’s look at pink and red pairing in interiors:
“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.”—Lao Tzu
Where is your getaway to quiet your mind for this weekend?
We all feel cheerful in an open room. Here is what we did for this sitting room makeover:
- Convert the window to a French patio door and make the room airy and open.
- The color blocks make the space upbeat and youthful.
- Pink upholster chairs with fashionable pillows add a touch of femininity.
- Abstract modern art brings room alive.
- Geometric pattern carpet makes room feel upscale.
Looks like summer is here.
The natural lights, the blossoms and jewelry tones… Aren’t those about Spring?
Seriously, what will be more important to make home comfortable and cozy? I doubt that a house with a big mess and plain looking will make you feel homy. Here are 5 ways to create a home with comforts and coziness.
- Have a relaxing and soothe color palettes that inspire you.
- Invest a good quality couch that you truly cannot get away from. Make sure you have some cool looking pillows for the couch.
- Create some vignettes like what we did in this house: books, tea pot, florals and candles. Don’t you want just relax here?
- A lots of natural nights and good lighting design.
- Natural green plants and flowers.
I hope you enjoy this!
It’s right middle of the week. You probably feel there is still a long way to go and feel pretty drained already. However,” Life is in the living, in the tissue of every day and hour.” We have to embrace every moment. Office is where we spend most of our time. Let’s make it beautiful. Therefore, we are able to enjoy every moment of being there. Here are 4 tips to create a work space that you will madly fall in love with.
- Make the ceiling unique just as what we did in this office project: it is a pink ceiling! How fun!
- Have a lot of natural lights and good lighting design. Good lighting will put you in the right mood and help you stay focused.
- Install sleek drapery panels to give the space a more upscale look to keep up with your upbeat spirit.
- Always keep your desk uncluttered after you call it a day. That way, you will feel refreshed when you start very next day.
- Having fresh flowers simply make you feel happy.