Kohler plays big on artisan floral design for their sinks again. These floral sink designs are perfect for your powder rooms.
2. Love, love the colorful finishes on kitchen faucets. They truly bring fashion into the busy hub of home with a dose of humor . So, your kitchen is a place where you can laugh loudly and relax at the end of the day.
3. Tubs don’t need to be just in white finish. Life is more fun with colors.
4. Kohler really plays next level on their bath lighting fixtures thanks to LED technology. These adorable lighting fixtures are just like jewels in your bathrooms.
5. Mable tiles with brass inserts will guarantee to elevate your master bath in a magical way.
6. In case you are going to do some serious Chinese cooking:
7. Another way to make your kitchen & bath adorable:
Happy MLK Day, guys! We really started Monday in blue. It is clouded, dark and chilly in LA. So I think let’s do something counterpart, something happy and cheerful. As Chinese New Year is coming Saturday(Jan 25th), so I am going to start a series of blogs dedicated to Chinese new year on home decor, fashion and culture.
Today is series 1 of this week. First thing first, let’s get some inspiration.
I found some pretty cool Year of the Rat greeting card design
And here is a greeting from Disneyland:
When I came cross the news that Gucci just collaborated with Disneyland to launch their Chinese New Year 2020 collection, I felt super inspired and excited. I was thinking that would be a good idea to visit Down Town Disneyland to check out their new design in 2020 and that also would be great way to greet Chinese New Year since Chinese New Year is coming on Jan. 25th and this year will be year of the rat. Disneyland is the happiest place in the world. So, guys, time for Mickey Mouse!
The weather drops so low in LA today. And this is just reminding us that winter is still here. Well, you might already take away all of your holiday decor that made your home cozy and warm. There is one magical item that you really should still keep it around. Yes, rug, please. As matter of the fact, you should keep several of rugs in your home–runner for your kitchen and hallway, a large area statement area rug for your living room, a faux fur rug for your relaxing corner and rug-on-rug-on-rug style to bring in pattern, color and some casual bohemian vibes. In the following, we will talk about how different style of rugs can transform and elevate your home in a second.
A touch of coziness.
For this newly designed project we just did recently, we throw a cream faux fur rug under a clean-lined modernized classical gilded chair to make the corner of this all-white room warm, cozy, inviting and romantic.
For the study room project we did several years ago, we also had this faux fur rug by the window seat to create that a cozy and relaxing zone in the study.
2. A wow factor statement.
For this entry we did several years ago in Walnut, we used an emerald green silky rug with geometric lines to eco the circle design at the edge of the entry table.
This is the entry for one of our holiday show-houses a couple of year ago. We love this large floral pattern rug at the entry to wow the guest.
3. To keep cohesive through rooms and holistic decor.
We did this modern house project last year. We actually keep the client’s Moroccan style rug and start to curate the whole house decor based on the color palette on the rug.
4. Add a touch of whimsical and interest by stacking different rugs together casually.
For this new project we just did, we actually stack two rugs together to have that extra coziness.
We are really obsessed with layering different rugs together to create visual interest.
5. Transform your home with Scandinavia chic and cleaness.
Plan to refresh your home? Click the following each image for the current deal details:
We all want the freshest, newest and coolest look for our home in the new year, don’t we? If refreshing your home in high style is one of your goals in 2020, please read on this blog since we are going to share some industry insights in the following 5 ways to help you reach your goal in 2020 by showcasing our newly designed dining room project.
First and foremost, always keep true to your own style and choose things that you love and are attracted to. You may notice that there are a strong wave going on years for mid-century style furnishings and you can find mid-century furniture and decor in any big box retailers now . If mid-century is your style, that is all good. But just bear in mind that not all of mid-century furniture is created equal. If you are a classical lover, I have a good news for you that classic design with new twists is coming back big. Millenniums are now looking for one of kinds of vintage pieces, antique and art to curate their own personal style. They definitely don’t want their home just look like their neighbors.
Furniture and part of decor items in this Dining Room will be available on our online store soon.
2. Stay muted natural color palette with pops of color in a subtle and cohesive way is a great approach to create a timeless interior.
3. Layering the room with different elements, patterns and textiles and etc… is another way to create timeless look since layering always bring in interests, depth, dimensions and personalities to the space.
4. Have something sparkling to create a high-design and high-polished style for the room that is important to you and your family.
5. Yes, fresh flowers please. They help add pops of color and make any room alive in a second. We usually prefer to loose style flower arrangements since they often invoke a relaxing vibe.
Wether it is formal, or very casual, a dining room in all kinds of styles–modern contemporary, coastal, bohemian, mid-century modern, Scandinavia often makes a home homy since this is the place where families get together and chill at the end of the day. My design philosophies are: it needs to be beautiful so it can please eye and it also needs to be comfortable so we can totally relax here.
Take a peek at this our recently designed modern classic dining room.
Need interior design help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working on refreshing your home? Need interior design help? Please contact us at email@example.com Here are some of the on-going deals you may find helpful for your home projects:
We love to stroll around LA’s Art District over the weekends. We love to see the young energies and emerging trends here. So often, we are just amazed and entertained by one OF kinds of graffiti on the street. I may not a big fan of graffiti. But I love those in Art District thanks to the beautiful color palette they use and meanings behind each of these street art.
And for today’s trip, we visited several art galleries. They were all very cool and interesting. We specially love the art show ofEttore Sottsass. Ettore Sottsass was an Italian architect and designer during the 20th century. His body of work included furniture, jewellery, glass, lighting, home objects and office machine design, as well as many buildings and interiors. Sottsass made his name as a designer who, through color form and styling, managed to bring office equipment into the realm of popular culture. Today’s show was about his signature cabinets, shelving, ceramic, glassworks.
Working on refreshing your home? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any of interior design service. Here are some of the on-going deals you may find \ helpful for your home projects: