Happy National Dog Day to you and your canine friends!
Always love to have a meeting in stylish place. The serene interior inspires a calm mind.
It’s a fresh week again. A grand entry at your home means a good Fengshui and a great start. We all agree that the hallway definitely makes the first impression and sends the message about who you are. Today, I am going to share 5 ways to decorate an entry by sharing this new hallway make-over project we just did.
- An elegant furniture set makes the focal point and defines the sophistication of the space. For this traditional house, we use more modern yet still-classy furniture to contrast the old style and bring freshness into the space.
- A right color palette make guests feel pleasant and welcome. The ivory, coral, pink and black color palette in this foyer creates formal yet relaxing and soft atmosphere.
- A runner pulls guests eyes down to the floor and draws guests to the house. The bird-pattened runner here adds more visual interest.
- A chandelier over the display table in the foyer talks to the whimsical runner and is the must for the estate like this.
- Pink rose arrangement on the table means Welcome.
I hope you enjoy the above tips.
All the Best
Honestly, it does require a vision to make things happen specially you are among the chaos for a make-over project. The office space here is not that really big and in a very old building. It does have an interesting architecture bone. In order to keep project cost low, we just removed old wallpaper and exposed the old brick walls to keep its originality. The result is quite amazing! Here are the major design features:
1. A stylish office desk is located diagonally at the corner to make the space look much bigger and welcome guests. 2. Over-sized chandelier is the statement and drama and adds a touch of glamour into the office. 3. A fashionable pink settee and purple couch contrast with the low-tone historical architecture background to create a comfortable chatting area. 4. Arts on the wall make the space very interesting and artsy. 5. Fresh flowers bring the life into the space. Who wouldn’t want to work here? Kristi http://www.khk-designs.com
Happy 4th of July weekend! I believe you already have tons of plans loaded up. But if you are a homy body, we have some ideas for you:
1. Have fresh in-season flowers and put them in unexpected areas. This will put you in festive mood immediately.
2. Time to pamper yourself— have a stylish brunch at the bed with sunshine.
3. Have a home high-tea time with loved ones :
4. Host a small out-door party:
5. Work out your beach-body at home:
6. Sit in a tranquil corner and do nothing:
Hope you find one of ideas suite you!