Hi, guys, we continue to feel blue today (not sad at all) with From Red carpet Fashion to Home Series. For Billy Porter’s inspired all white interiors, you can click here. For tabletop tips from 77th Golden Globe, you can click here, For Renée Zellweger’s inspired baby-blue interiors, you can click here
And today, we are going to talk about Classic Blue from 77th Golden Globe.
Yes, Classic Blue, Pantone color of the year 2020, obviously are the highlights on 77th Golden Globe.
We feel pretty excited to see how these stars dressed in Classic Blue on the Academies. It is fresh and cool. As you can tell, Classic Blue can be elegant, sexy, noble, royal, or handsome and fashion-forward. The color really makes stars look fabulous on the red carpet.
And we round up some interiors featured with Classic Blue to pair with the above blue outfits. From lacquered midnight walls to sumptuous cobalt textiles, this timeless hue has exploded back onto the design scene in rich iterations. The royal shade’s ability to be both cool and serene or punchy and loud has made it a reliable go-to for designers.
Ready to refresh you home with a touch of Classic Blue, click the following every images for details:
We all know that celebrities’ tastes are a little bit different and they like crazy things for their homes. This claim, however, isn’t true all the time. Some of them actually rather want to have a place where they are able to wind down and have a cup of tea. Crazy or not, here are some of our favorite styles leading by Obama’s.
the Obama family is moving to an 8,200-square-foot house they’ll be renting in the exclusive Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. after they leave the White House.
2. Michael Phelps purchased a stunning 6,010-square-foot home with five bedrooms, 6.5 baths and a pool with views of Camelback Mountain in Arizona..
3. Quite opposite to Marc Jacob’s free-spirited temperament, his Manhattan home is in fact composed and elegant.
4. Marc Jacob’s living room. “I just want to live with things I genuinely love. But I didn’t want the house to feel like a pristine gallery or a Deco stage set—just something smart, sharp, and comfortable.”
5. At home in SoHo, Arianna Huffington, the author of a new book called “The Sleep Revolution,” sleeps — soundly — in a bedroom decorated in pale, soothing colors.
6. Fashion designer Monique Lhuiller Bel Air home.
7. Fashion designer designer Jenni Kayne’s Lake Taco vocation home.
9. Actress and singer Kristin Chenoweth’s happy place.
I hope you enjoy the tour and get inspired to create your own happy place.
#TBT today! We took those two beach photos two years ago. And now, they are used in one of our home projects and prints are available. Please contact info@khk-designs if you are interested.
Wouldn’t be nice to create a beautiful memory for home? Maybe many years later, that photo, that softness of silk, that piece of elegant settee, that delicate coffee cup mean something very special to you.