We couldn’t make to KBIS2020 this year but we were invited to Kohler Signature Store Irvine Grand Opening last night and were able to see some new products Kohler showcased at KBIS2020 which include Intelligent toilets, digital showering and an all-new lighting collection , bath accessories…
Kohler Lighting—KOHLER Lighting made its official debut at KBIS 2020, with six new collections that offer a range of choices for creative interior lighting solutions. The designs – from edgy industrial chic to classic understated form. And last night we were able to view some of its new lighting collections. Each of these lighting fixtures were designed by Kohler with the focus on bathroom and kitchen applications yet has the versatility and flair that can easily carry into other areas of the home, from entrance way chandeliers to dining room pendants.
2. Kohler Konnect : Based on our research, what’s new in Kohler’s Konnect concept is that its new Moxieshowerhead and wireless smart speaker blends the sophistication and design excellence of Kohler Performance Showering with a powerful range of impactful sound designed by Harman Kardon. The showerhead features a full coverage spray and delivers the benefits of connected bathroom technology through its portable smart speaker with Amazon Alexa and the KOHLER Konnect App.
3. Kitchen Sinks and Faucets: the Graze and Crue Collection of kitchen faucets embrace design and innovation to provide products that deliver superior performance. Each collection offers a model with voice capability through KOHLER Konnect, allowing homeowners to use simple commands to turn the water on and off and dispense measured amounts of water.
4.Kohler’s all new bath accessories.
5.KALLISTA’s new Argile™ Freestanding Bathtub, the first design represented in its fixtures’ collaboration with New York-based Workshop/APD. The tub’s unique half-moon shape is decorated with a textural raised pattern that cascades over the exterior in decorative relief offering an uncommon design not typically available within today’s mainstream marketplace.
6. ROBERN’s Vesper Vertical Lighting Collection . Boasting the same Robern technology, quality craftsmanship, and ease of installation its clientele has come to expect, the Vesper Vertical Lighting designs feature a modern, understated aesthetic and chic, barely there profile with three designs to fit myriad space configurations.
Other things we love about last night’s grand opening:
Shop the Style by clicking each image for product details:
Need design consulting service to finish your home projects, look for original designer pieces, custom-made product or need the whole interior design service, please contact us at email@example.com . We are here to help.
Hi guys, here is our series 2 take-aways from KBIS2019 —we are going to highlight 9 trends in bath from what we saw at KBIS2019. There are are tons of new colors, new finishes, new technologies, new designs…In order to illustrate how cool all of these new things are, we will incorporate a lot of visual effects here. So, we would apologize here first if you feel there are just too much of them. Anyway, it’s time to grab a cup of coffee or glass of wine, sit back and just enjoy.
Color, color, color. You may just see either white or beige for lavatory sink finish options in your local home improvement stores, but definitely not here in KBIS:These lavatory sinks are made out of fireclay and stain-resistant. We love these warm tones which give design more options, specially for making a statement in the powder rooms.
3. Heated bubble massage tub:
4. Creative LED lighting application
5. Product for small space design.
6. Intelligent technology
7. Digital shower
9. Minimum design with a classic touch.
In case you haven’t read our series-I take-aways from KBIS2019, here is the link
Shop The Chic And Glam Vanities We Handpicked For You( Click Each Image Below Foe Details):
Hello, everyone, here is our part II tile trends in 2019. If you haven’t red the part I, please click here to learn more
I recently attended Daltile designer event for the showcase of new tile products. I feel it is pretty amazing specially I can find the local manufactures who custom-made such fashionable and cool design tiles right here in our backyard. Here are 2 of trends I observed from the showcase:
Moroccan tile influence : Moroccan tiles are famous for its hand-made quality, its uniqueness, fun patterns and craftsmanship. People start to bring these vibes to machine-made ceramic tiles with lower cost and much-faster lead time. Here are some samples I found from the showcase:
2. Color, color, color : there will be more bold colors for tile design in 2019. I did a lot of grey tile projects in the past several years and I am open to some fashionable and bold colors.
I found coral and red at the showcase. The colors do make me feel excited: