The faucet might not be the most important element in a modern kitchen but it is high on the list. So, if you are in the process of a kitchen renovation, you might already notice those commerical-style semi professional faucets online or offline that ask your attention all the time. These semi professionalp pre-rinse faucets are the typical faucets you see in a restaurant or commercial kitchen. They have a high-arc spout with a very high-pressure pull-out spray nozzle to blast off food from plates. Just like commercial-stoves and commercial-style refrigerators, pre-rinse-style faucets started entering the residential kitchen over the last 10 years. Today, they account for a significant share of the kitchen faucet market since people love the fact that the tall height, the exposed hose, and the professional features will turn any kitchen into a true chef’s prep space.
Here are several thoughts to choose a semi-professional faucet unit.
1. We will consider reach, functionality, and coil styles when we spec for clients. Each client has different aesthetic. The open coil is most like a chef’s faucet, but for those who want something more contemporary or easier to clean, they can choose a closed coil style or a unit with a flexible rubber hose. Spray functionality with dual spray that is both powerful and easy to operate is a big plus.
2. Getting the measurements right is important. Many units require a large space, for height and reach. The reach should be proportionate to size of sink and arc or height should reach under cabinets. Also it is important to make sure that there is enough room between wall and faucet to fully leverage the reach/operation of the chef’s faucet.
3. Always choose products with high quality features such as brass construction and ceramic disk cartridges.
Shop The Semi-Pro Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet (Click Each Image For Details):
Gerber DH451188SS Foodie Single Handle Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet, Stainless Steel
Why we like it: it’s sleek, modern and have a thoughtful balance of form and function. The features we like:
- STYLISH SINGLE HANDLE FAUCET: The sink faucet is designed for steady flow at 1.75 GPM at 60 PSI to a powerful spray with the help of its twistable spray head and comes with a ceramic disc valve.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This single use pre-rinse kitchen faucet is made of brass and has a stainless steel finish with a drip free technology, giving your kitchen a perfect touch of style.
- THE PERFECT FIT: Measuring 20.56 Inches with a 360-degree swivel, this spring spout faucet is the ideal choice for your modern kitchen.
- DECK MOUNT FAUCET: The faucet with 3 hole sink applications, mounts on up to 2.5 Inch thick deck making it the right choice for your kitchen sink.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PLUMBING: Gerber Plumbing offers timeless products that sport a sleek, modern look, and are a thoughtful balance of form and function.