Planning your kitchen remodeling? Here are some of our favorite latest kitchen products.Continue reading
- 1 Step Wash + Dry: Wash and dry a small load in your washer, eliminating the need to transfer clothes to the dryer
- Built-in WiFi: Start, stop and monitor your laundry from anywhere while receiving real-time notifications and updates
- Microban antimicrobial technology: Built into components including the gasket, dispenser and draining system delivering protection that lives on load after load
- SmartDispense Technology: Save time and make laundry effortless with an intelligent dispenser that holds up to 32 loads of detergent and automatically dispenses the right amount each time
- UltraFresh Vent System With OdorBlock: The first and only UltraFresh Vent System with OdorBlock eliminates excess moisture to help prevent odors ensuring your washer stays fresh and clean
- Stackable: Yes
- End of Cycle Signal: Yes
- Drum Material: Stainless Steel
- Steam Function: Yes
- Energy Efficiency: Yes
- Washing Mechanism: Impeller
Number of Wash Cycles
- Wash Cycles: Normal Wash; Bulky/Bedding; Delicates; Sanitize; Steam; Allergen; Soak; Rinse And Rotate; Pre-Wash; Speed Wash; Whites; Colors; Jeans; Cotton
Energy or Water Efficiency Certifications
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
There are a range of colorful options for today’s kitchen sinks to make a statement or elevate the overall design. Theese kitchen sinks also function as the workhorses of the space, often accommodating a range of accessories to make food prep and entertaining a breeze. Current sink designs deliver various of looks, from sleek stainless undermounts to adorned and curved apron fronts. Metallic finishes are also statement makers, whether fused onto acrylic designs or handcrafted from copper and brass. Here are top 7 trends in kitchen sinks:Continue reading
Both nature and artificial lighting has being played such an important role for the kitchen design in the recent years not just for functionalities but also aesthetic and wellness as well. A well-lit kitchen always appears more pleasant to you no matter how simple it is. There are several ways to bring in more nature light into a kitchen space such as having new windows at the location that can be exposed to the most of the light during a day, enlarging windows and doors, making windows and doors as high as possible to close to the ceilings to bounce back more light, installing sky lights, etc.The lighter and high sheen paints also can reflect more light back to the room. The same rule applies for the countertops. But there is always a catch because the too shining and polished surfaces will create a lot of glares. We just need to be more mindful when we take consider of all of the design elements. There are 5 pillars of kitchen lighting design—task lighting, accent lighting , general lighting and ambient lighting and decorative lighting.Today we are going to focus on one of the pillars of lighting design –ambient lighting.Continue reading
While the kitchen is considered the heart of the home, the water station is right at the center of that heart. Sink and faucet styles have evolved to meet every functional and aesthetic purpose that can be imagined, including changeable sink fronts and low-bowl divides, and color-infused faucets that respond to a range of operations.
In fact, today’s kitchen faucets showcase a range of finishes and functions that take food prep and cleanup to a new level. Today we are going to share top 6 trends on kitchen faucets.
- The variety of finishes, shapes and functions allow for personalization and customization to go with any design styles.
Coordinating Kitchen Faucets
Karran now offers a line of kitchen faucets to complement its extensive kitchen sink range. The initial product launch includes six kitchen sink faucets, available in a range of finishes such as stainless steel, chrome, matte black and brushed gold. Shown here is the Scottsdale in the Gunmetal Grey finish.Continue reading
The faucet might not be the most important element in a modern kitchen but it is high on the list. So, if you are in the process of a kitchen renovation, you might already notice those commerical-style semi professional faucets online or offline that ask your attention all the time. These semi professionalp pre-rinse faucets are the typical faucets you see in a restaurant or commercial kitchen. They have a high-arc spout with a very high-pressure pull-out spray nozzle to blast off food from plates. Just like commercial-stoves and commercial-style refrigerators, pre-rinse-style faucets started entering the residential kitchen over the last 10 years. Today, they account for a significant share of the kitchen faucet market since people love the fact that the tall height, the exposed hose, and the professional features will turn any kitchen into a true chef’s prep space.
Here are several thoughts to choose a semi-professional faucet unit.
1. We will consider reach, functionality, and coil styles when we spec for clients. Each client has different aesthetic. The open coil is most like a chef’s faucet, but for those who want something more contemporary or easier to clean, they can choose a closed coil style or a unit with a flexible rubber hose. Spray functionality with dual spray that is both powerful and easy to operate is a big plus.
2. Getting the measurements right is important. Many units require a large space, for height and reach. The reach should be proportionate to size of sink and arc or height should reach under cabinets. Also it is important to make sure that there is enough room between wall and faucet to fully leverage the reach/operation of the chef’s faucet.
3. Always choose products with high quality features such as brass construction and ceramic disk cartridges.
Shop The Semi-Pro Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet (Click Each Image For Details):
Why we like it: it’s sleek, modern and have a thoughtful balance of form and function. The features we like:
- STYLISH SINGLE HANDLE FAUCET: The sink faucet is designed for steady flow at 1.75 GPM at 60 PSI to a powerful spray with the help of its twistable spray head and comes with a ceramic disc valve.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This single use pre-rinse kitchen faucet is made of brass and has a stainless steel finish with a drip free technology, giving your kitchen a perfect touch of style.
- THE PERFECT FIT: Measuring 20.56 Inches with a 360-degree swivel, this spring spout faucet is the ideal choice for your modern kitchen.
- DECK MOUNT FAUCET: The faucet with 3 hole sink applications, mounts on up to 2.5 Inch thick deck making it the right choice for your kitchen sink.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PLUMBING: Gerber Plumbing offers timeless products that sport a sleek, modern look, and are a thoughtful balance of form and function.
Kitchen design has always led innovation in home improvement. Here are 5 trends we have seen for kitchen design in the year of 2021.
- Under-counter appliances, specially wine coolers have probably the most innovative design thanks to the smart technology to control the temperatures and the sleek built-in design that can perfectly integrate with the base cabinets and free the counter spaces.
Shop The Under-counter Wine Coolers We handpicked For You (Click The Image For More Details):
- Smart technology: The wine chiller has Built-In WiFi so you can control it from anywhere. Using the SmartHQ app, you can remotely change your temperature or dim the LED light wall. Plus, you’ll get the latest connected home capabilities with new modes and updates
- Flush installation: With built-in, flush-to-cabinet installation, this wine chiller fits in perfectly with your home’s overall design
2. In-oven connected camera – combined with WiFi capabilities –allows users to livestream the inside of their oven to any smart device, enabling them to check on the status of their oven from anywhere. This feature is designed for upgradeability over time, including eventual AI integration.
Shop The Smart Appliances We handpicked For You (Click The Image For More Details):
Synchronized clocks and lights: Synchronize your oven and GE Appliances over-the-range microwave so that clocks are always matching and lights automatically come on when a burner is activated with Chef Connect
3. Easy to install smart white-tunerable and dimmerable LED lighting that put you in the different moods.
4.Jewel-like cabinetry handles and knobs that have fine details and will add a touch of sophistication to any kitchen.
Shop The Beautifully Designed Knobs We handpicked For You(Click Each Image For Details)
5.A selection of smart cooking appliances can scan packages and adjust cooking times and temperatures based on the information embedded in the coding, and connect online to recipe services that can deliver messages to the oven for temperature settings and time elements. This is the definitely a good news if you happen to have a bad sight.
Shop Smart Scan-To-Cook Appliaces We Handpicked For You:
Hope you find above information helpful for your kitchen renovation project.
Back splash choices in a kitchen often plays a critical role to either break or make the overall kitchen design. Here we are going to share top 9 kitchen back splash trends we find interesting and inspirational for the year of 2021.
- Bold geometric tile design is on the trend. They are bold and playful yet with a touch of gracefulness.
To tone down the drama of the bold geometric patterns, make sure you choose a more muted color palette or netruals.Continue reading
We have spent much more time in our kitchen than ever before since 2020. It is always such a pleasure to start our day here with a cup of coffee and bask in soft morning glow. We believe a kitchen has being became more important to all of us. A kitchen may not need all of the razzle-dazzle in the market. But a kitchen with a free flow, abundant nature light, good lighting design, enough counter space and functional appliances will always make life easier and prettier. In case you are planning your kitchen remodeling this year, here are our favorite top 9 kitchen trends in 2021. Read on to check them out.
- A all -marble kitchen with graceful veins.
People still love airy and light kitchen. That is why an all-marble kitchen has dominated the market for many years. But in the year of 2021, everybody wants to have those white or creamy marbles with bold and elegant veins , the more the better because they show the character and personalize the space.Continue reading
One of the secrets to make a happy kitchen besides natural light is to bring pops of color to kitchen. When designing a kitchen or contemplating a color palette, most people’s first thoughts go to the cabinets, countertops and backsplashes. And not without good reason, as these elements can dominate the space and will likely stay in it for many years.