Hope you are just like me and are desperate for some colors for Monday to drive away the “Blues”. If that is the case, I just came across a fashion-forward colorful London town house and would love to share with you all here today. So, enjoy!
Hello, guys, TGIF! It’s another long and hot week. I hope everyone is still doing great! Have you read my 6 Designer Wall Covering Ideas to Uplift Your Interiors I? If you haven’t, please click here to read And today, I am going to share the rest 3 ideas that you can do to elevate your living space without doing big construction job.
4. Hang some artworks (or create a gallery wall) that talk to you and coordinate or uniform your current interiors. The frame, the theme, color palettes, the arrangement and how high you should hang them onto the walls all play important roles to create that pleasant artsy decor. Click here to learn some tips on how to hang your artwork like a pro.
5. Stencil them up. You may not a big fan of wallpaper, although they are not your grandmother’s wallpaper and there are tones of cool designs out there and they are also much easier to get rid of in case you change your mind. You can stencil you walls instead. The key thing here is you’d got some patterns that work in your space and you have a good painter who know how to do a good job.
6. Just install an over-sized mirror to bounce light, reflect space, create a dilution of much bigger space.
If you, just like me, feel a need to reinvent your interiors every couple of years without a big construction work, please re-think about your walls. Here are 5 designer wall covering ideas to change your living space like a magic wander in a second.
Fresh up your walls with a new on- the -trend paint. You know every year Pantone and other major paint companies will introduce their color of the year. But do you know in order to figure out what is their color of the year, they have to travel thousands of miles, explore different cultures, participate countless trade shows and host many, many brain-storm meetings because everything is connected and color often reflects what people and society think, love and what drive and inspire them. Have you ever had an experience when you wake up in the morning, you are really in the mood for that pink dress or that blue tie. Yes just like that, that particular color of the year from Pantone and other major paint companies make us feel fresh, excited and inspiring in that particular year. What’s more fun is that the color of the year often come with different shades, undertones and paired with unexpected colors.
2. Install bold geometric pattern or elegant wallpaper such as chinossorie if you are the one who are looking for some luxury vibes with a high taste.
3. Use wall moldings to create paneling feel and elevate the space..
TGIF! After a long week, I hope you are able to wind down for a relaxing Friday evening with a glass of red wine and enjoy some of the glamous interiors I am going going to share with you in this blog. They are either edgy on the color palettes, having one of the art collections or still keeping flawless classic charm: