It is always fun to choose functional, beautiful and well-crafted bath vanities for our projects since we love to create eye-pleasing jewel boxes or a spa-like getaways at home that allow our clients to rejuvenate , relax and recharge. From mid-century modern, to super chic and modern classical, here are 14 bath vanities we think you should consider for your next bath renovation project. Read on and click your favorite images to shop.Continue reading
Vanities are not only a functional necessity. They also give us an opportunity to bring style and wow factor to a space. As we have stayed at home since the past year, we know how our home decor will affect how we feel daily. A well-designed piece in terms off unctionalities and aesthetic , without any doubt, will bring in more joys to our life. Today we are going to share vanities that we love and think you have to see if you are planning your bath remodeling in the year 2021. But before we do that, here is the summary of The National Kitchen and Bath Association’s 2021 Design Trends Report .
- Residential professionals and homeowners have been leaning toward lighter materials and medium-toned colors for their choices.
- For vanity countertop materials, quartz remains a top choice.
- Professionals see full painted wood as a popular choice for facing vanity materials, followed by full-wood grain.
- More designers are interested in modern, sleek vanity designs, such as flat panel doors and floating vanities, though transitional remains a highly popular bathroom design style.
- Rather than handless vanities or push-to-open drawers and doors, professionals still see a strong desire for decorative hardware.
- When it comes to color, the most popular color schemes for bathrooms are by far whites and off-whites, though grays, blues, and beiges are chosen by at least 26% of surveyed professionals.
Hope you get some insights about what’s going on in the market.
So here are the bathroom vanities for your 2021 bath project:
The Boston Collection By James MartinContinue reading