After another busy week packed with endless Instagram Lives, IGTVs, Zoom meetings, designing and reading,…etc., we feel we kind of need some relaxing time in a super soothing master bath. So, what does your dream master bath look like? A relaxing color palette, a good lighting deign, natural light and some soft touches like clean-lined silky drapery panels and roman shades with elegant trims … We have it all in the below master bath we designed for the Client.
Note: All products featured on KHK Designs blogs are independently selected by us. Some of the links mentioned on this page are affiliate links. That means, when you use those links to buy products, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That way we can run this website for years to come.
A bathroom needs to be clean and tidy first and all the time. But it doesn’t need to be purely functional , cold, and utilitarian, especially if you appreciate a nice atmosphere for bubble baths or mirror selfies. By adding a cozy chair, you’ll be amazed at how much it warms up the space and bring in a big style. To spark some creativity in your own home, we’ve collected a slew of bathroom ideas to help you create an oasis for spa-level relaxation and style at home.
Natural and Organic Touch
A petite natural wood or wicker stool will bring a touch of outdoor freshness to you bath to create a Zen-like soothing atmosphere.
Shop the Look
An upholstered chair injects a dose of elegance and warmth to any bathroom big or small.
We couldn’t make to KBIS2020 this year but we were invited to Kohler Signature Store Irvine Grand Opening last night and were able to see some new products Kohler showcased at KBIS2020 which include Intelligent toilets, digital showering and an all-new lighting collection , bath accessories…
- Kohler Lighting—KOHLER Lighting made its official debut at KBIS 2020, with six new collections that offer a range of choices for creative interior lighting solutions. The designs – from edgy industrial chic to classic understated form. And last night we were able to view some of its new lighting collections. Each of these lighting fixtures were designed by Kohler with the focus on bathroom and kitchen applications yet has the versatility and flair that can easily carry into other areas of the home, from entrance way chandeliers to dining room pendants.
2. Kohler Konnect : Based on our research, what’s new in Kohler’s Konnect concept is that its new Moxie showerhead and wireless smart speaker blends the sophistication and design excellence of Kohler Performance Showering with a powerful range of impactful sound designed by Harman Kardon. The showerhead features a full coverage spray and delivers the benefits of connected bathroom technology through its portable smart speaker with Amazon Alexa and the KOHLER Konnect App.
3. Kitchen Sinks and Faucets: the Graze and Crue Collection of kitchen faucets embrace design and innovation to provide products that deliver superior performance. Each collection offers a model with voice capability through KOHLER Konnect, allowing homeowners to use simple commands to turn the water on and off and dispense measured amounts of water.
4.Kohler’s all new bath accessories.
5.KALLISTA’s new Argile™ Freestanding Bathtub, the first design represented in its fixtures’ collaboration with New York-based Workshop/APD. The tub’s unique half-moon shape is decorated with a textural raised pattern that cascades over the exterior in decorative relief offering an uncommon design not typically available within today’s mainstream marketplace.
6. ROBERN’s Vesper Vertical Lighting Collection . Boasting the same Robern technology, quality craftsmanship, and ease of installation its clientele has come to expect, the Vesper Vertical Lighting designs feature a modern, understated aesthetic and chic, barely there profile with three designs to fit myriad space configurations.
Other things we love about last night’s grand opening:
Shop the Style by clicking each image for product details:
Need design consulting service to finish your home projects, look for original designer pieces, custom-made product or need the whole interior design service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are here to help.
Here is the recent powder room we did for the Orange County Hill house. Different from super contemporary entry, we create more traditional vibes for this powder room to give that warmth and inviting feel. The crisp contrast between blue and white and touch of brass on the hardwares make the space so elegant, light and airy with a right dose of glamour.
Shop the Look
If you are looking for the designer pieces, please contact email@example.com
Every time when I work on the new project, I always try to do something different. Here is the master-bath project we just did recently. The client has been my inspiration. It is really great to have clients who can push me to become better. There are 7 interesting ideas I would love to share with you to create such an upscale and elegant master bath you can truly enjoy and relax!
- Always wrap the master bath with tiles or natural stones from the floor to walls for the function reason and beauty as well. We used Italian marble for the floor. The subtle and elegant veins and cream color immediately create such a soothe atmosphere to anchor the room. The floral mosaic wall echoes the same relaxing tone yet with very feminine floral design to create low-tone luxury.
- When the space is available and plumbing situation allows, always consider to have a free-standing bath tub. The exposed curve adds a touch of elegance to the space. There is a great flexibility to place the tub at any location.
- Have a stylish linen cabinet. It adds more storage space. The one we have here is Baroque style. It looks much more personalized and upscale to have a furniture-like cabinet rather than the built-in one.
- Have a tray cart next to your tub. It is pretty handy for your towels and drinks when you take a bath. Such a wonderful life style at home.
- Always have a vanity chair. The seating invites you to relax and indulge.
- Have the artwork to personize the room.
- Have the flowers for a fresh touch.
Now, I bet you are in a good to take a bath. Where else would you like to be?
I hope you find these 7 tips helpful. Any design-related questions or you are interested in above decor items, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Best