Spring represents a fresh start, a clean slate, a chance to make a change. All the changes will start from home, which will spark the positive changes in our life. We have designed a series of rooms for our spring 2022 Lookbook. Today, we would love to present Spring 2022 Lookbook—a chic and glam home office.Continue reading
The symmetrical design and white-on-white palette transform this #traditional space into a neat, chic and more hip workspace.
It’s Spring. We are naturally attracted to the colors, patterns and everything that cheer us up. March is the season for Spring cleaning. It’s the time to fresh up your office to reflect your passion, taste and style. Here are 6 tips we created this elegant office that welcomes Spring.
- Go for Spring color palettes; pastels, hot pink, pale yellow, fresh green…
- Install tailored drapery that will lend an sense of elegance to your office immediately.
- The white-Coffered ceiling is so dramatic yet still keep the overall quiet elegance of the room.
- Multi-color pillows with different patterns adds a playfulness.
- The hot pink and Spring stream photo art make the room alive.
- Fresh flowers, please.
This is our newly designed home office. The color palette is lavender, berry, pink and light grey. It’s feminine, romantic yet very neat. The office space is not that big. We used curved writing table to avoid heaviness. Pink drapery in the office is kind of relaxing. Large artwork on the wall visually makes the space much bigger and shockingly organized. Here are the feature designs in the office:
I believe your office is where you do your creative work and it shouldn’t be boring. Here are some of the ideas to create artsy, fun and high-style home office:
1. Get rid of clutters.
2. Streamlined operation.
4. Add some interesting color plush. If you are like me, try some berry, lavender and pink colors. For sure, this color palette can put you in the mood and make you focus immediately.
5. Have some interesting pieces like vintage table lamp, books, your collectible shoes , blue-white vases, chinoiserie items… These will express who you are. And you will enjoy your office even more.
6. Have cute and stylish furniture. Or mix and match different styles to make the room light and playful. This will stimulate your creativity.
7. Have a large piece of area rug to make your feet feel comfortable all the time.
What is your office style? Please let me know your thoughts.