The most fun work sometimes is really about how to transfer those small spaces. Here is the project we did for a small notch area just outside of the powder room. We took care of all the details from flooring, walls, lighting to vignette styling. The size is about 36″ w x 72″H X 14″ D. The client still wanted a wow factor for this area since it’s opposite the powder room. Here are 6 steps we did:
- Install moden geometric-pattern wallpaper to make the space interesting and playful.
- Install a white-gold mirror to light up the space.
- Have a sleek brass console . It did take a while to find the right size.
- Have a mable-base table lamp which talks to the natural crystal inlay of the mirror.
- Have a arrange of decorative objects to finish the whole set.
- Place fresh florals arrangement.