Blue is the most favorite color by people in the world. Although it is not in the traditional Christmas color palette, it can be a perfect backdrop to showcase all of your Christmas dazzlings. We love to use shades of blue to enliven a space or create a holiday festive atmosphere with a calming modern flair. Today we are going to share 5 ideas to use blue to dress up your holiday decoration.
Blue on your front door.
If you are thinking to fresh up your entry door, color of blue can be a great choice. It is so dynamic and can create either modern, classical or something in between style to showcase your taste and personality.
We have talked about a modern take on the color palettes of Christmas decor. You can click here to read the details. Based on several recent trend reports, pink is still going to stay strong and trendy for at least the next year. If this is the year you kind of do something different than the traditional way to decorate your home, we strongly recommend the color of pink. Pink makes for a youthful and refreshing burst of color for any holiday decoration. It adds a modern flair and soft whimsy to any holiday decor. Here are 8 ways to bring a rosy style to your holiday decoration.
Use pink for Christmas ornaments, garlands and stocking socks to create a playful and modern festive atmosphere in a dreamy way.
2. Paint walls in pink and then punctuate those pink walls with the gold wreath, candle holders and miniature Christmas trees to elevate your holiday decoration with a touch of festive sophistication.
3. A coral pink is nuance in the year of 2021. It is a warm pink–grounded, romantic and soft. If you are choosing tiles for your kitchen and bath remodeling around the holiday season, think about coral pink tiles. It is good for both the holiday seasons and off-holiday seasons. They add a sense of fashion to your kitchen and bath and guarantee you a merrier mood when you use these spaces.
4. We believe that the kitchen is the hub of the home specially during the holiday season. So think about add a small vintage Smeg refrigerator or other small appliances to play up your kitchen decor in a fun and chic way.
5. A pink Christmas tree is not only festive but also chic and playful . It adds a modern flair to your holiday decoration.
6. A touch of magenta is festive and glamorous. Think about reupholster your chairs, sofa, benches or ottoman in hot pink velvet fabric or just get pink cushions.
7. Add a pink accent furniture piece can modernize your space within a second. It is chic, light and modern and it is a nice counterpoint against your Christmas greenery and red.
8. The holiday tablescape might be the most important part of the holiday, so you can plan to set up a pink-themed Christmas tables-cape that is fresh, youthful, modern and glamorous filled with holiday cheers.