Last call for 4th of July sale! These 5 of our handpicked outdoor seating are crafted for cozy and casual styles.Continue reading
The 4th of July long weekend is here. It’s time to get festive. From outdoor sofas, lounging chairs and dining sets , here are 11 of our handpicked pieces that celebrate red, blue and stripes.Continue reading
Think about having some elegant outdoor pieces to elevate your alfresco life style? Here are some of our favorite picks (Up to 40% off). Click each image below for the details.
Click here to shop more OUTDOOR.
Scents your sanctuary with an awakening blend that leaves you feeling focused, recharged, and stress free
- 4-Wick Luxury Candle 1.34 kg / 47.3 oz
- Moroccan amber, sweet patchouli, heliotrope and bergamot are accented with a hint of eucalyptus.
- The glass vessel is designed to compliment the beauty of its surroundings; the classic shape and modern stripe etching will complement any décor.
- Approximate burn time: 120 hours
- NEST Fragrances candles are made with a premium, soft, highly refined, cosmetic-grade wax to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion.
- Flowering bamboo is mingled with a variety of white florals, sparkling citrus, and fresh green accords.
- 4.5 oz Candle, 128 g
- 40ml Reed Diffuser
- Approximate candle burn time: 40 Hours. Each of our alcohol-free limited edition Reed Diffusers releases fragrance slowly and evenly into the air for approximately 30 days
- Made in the USA
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- Undisturbed Operation: Display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter life time indicator for your convenience
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
Click here to explore Summer Tent Sale all ready to ship.
Click here to explore Summer Tent Sale all ready to ship.
Click here to shop Warehouse Sale Up To 40% Off
Click here to shop 20% off Rugs & Lighting
Need one-on-one design, sourcing and procurement service from us? Tell us about yourself and your project.
We will continue our summer retreat at home theme today. You can click here to see how we created a dining summer retreat at home. In today’s theme, we focus on creating a relaxing and chic outdoor living space by using a lot of cane outdoor furniture pieces , comfy pillows with the top-notch outdoor fabrics(Sunbrella and Perennials), outdoor entertaining essentials such as a stylish wicker bar cart that puts you in a party mood all the time, an outdoor water-proof blue tooth speaker, outdoor lighting fixtures and green walls for privacy. So, are you ready for an afternoon high-tea or a long-waiting cocktail party with family and friends?
Shop The Look:Continue reading
Architect David Rockwell designed the sets for last night’s Oscars ceremony within LA’s art deco Union Station to reflect the feeling of past Academy Awards nights. He transformed Union Station’s main ticket hall into the main venue for the 93rd Academy Awards main ceremony, which was delayed by two months due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The set this year was inspired by the first Oscar ceremony in 1929, a more ore low-key affair for an audience of about 270 guests at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel. Tickets were just $5. “The concept was really a very simple but beautiful dinner party,” says Rockwell. “In some ways, we had an invitation to return to that kind of intimacy, and that kind of connection.”Continue reading
We probably all have certain stay-at-home fatigue. But life is about celebrating every moment. Just In case you kind of need some fresh ideas to get motivated to plan your weekend, read on to see what inspires us.
Having a chicken coup may help us slow down life a little bit and forget what’s going on outside of the crazy world.Continue reading
Two years ago, Quintessence visited Lulu Power’s home in Los Angeles. The house is full of color, pattern, books, greenery and fresh flowers. And we totally fell in love with her outdoor bar—small, neat, layered with full of charm. If you haven’t heard about Lulu Power, here is a little info about her on her instagram: The Entertainologist. Cooker,Creator,Cocktail maker. Food Editor for House Beautiful. She is a well-known entertainer and we were very lucky to go to many events entertained by her before COVID-19. With approaching of 4th of July, we probably will have to stay at home again and spend quite some in our backyard for celebration. So we all need some inspiration to make sure we will have some fun time. We kicked off our great out series last Friday. If you haven’t read it, you can click here to learn more. Today is our series 2. And yes we will talk about Lulu’s outdoor bar by sharing Quintessence’s youtube video below. Before we share the video, here are several things we think that really make her outdoor bar so cool:Continue reading
Think about your 4th July celebration? We know that we will continue to stay at home and enjoy our backyard life besides earlier morning hiking. Just in case you have a similar plan, we will kick off our 4th July outdoor series from today. Why not? It’s summer time. New design styles and ideas for outdoor living is blooming like no time particularly under the current pandemic crisis. Read on for our thoughts on sprucing up your outdoor living game.
- Chicken coops are a thing now.
We have 90+ degree weather for several days. It looks like summer is here. Well, the weather in LA is always such a drama. But with Memorial Day next week and official summer beginning on June 22nd, we know now it’s the great time to plan outdoor living for summer and enjoy nature as much as we can.
Outdoor living space can be large, luxurious and also can be as simple as a small area that is dedicated to get-together lounging and entertaining. Although it’s small, there are always ways to make it interesting. The outdoor living space we created in the video is French country style featuring with blue-stone circular pavers around the tree, French bistro chairs, teak dining table, wrought iron bench. The orange fashionable umbrella adds a pop of color while perennial plants such as ivy, iris, bird paradise lend a romantic feel to the space.
Enjoy and have a great Sunday!
“It’s as simple as this: a garden is like love…. A place you venture into with hope, energy , excitement , enchantment, and the greatest of expectation.”