It’s Tuesday transformation case study again. Here is the project we did 2 years ago—the notch area. This recessed area is just opposite the powder room. There is not that much day light. The purpose after transformation is to impress the guests once they exit the powder room. Here are 4 steps we took to make it very stylish.
- Tile the whole recessed wall with light-yellow floral tiles to create an artsy and playful backdrop.
3.Have a modernized regency console sit against the wall. The same style bench completes the look.
4.A yellow Murano glass bowel with red roses serves as jewelries in this notch area.
Suddenly, the whole area transformed to a well-dressed lady.
The powder room is really not that big at all: 72″ x 72″. The renovation idea is to make it as stylish as possible in such a small space. Design features include:
1. Neutral yet high gloss large-format tiles on the floor and wall open the space.
2. The color scheme of crisp white, gray and cream with a touch of gold and blush creates low-tone luxury atmosphere.
3. Large floral mosaic on the side wall and the same pattern insert on the focal wall are truly the drama in an elegant way.
4. Artwork with the gold frame makes the room interesting.
5. Having a little blush vanity chair in the corner is very inviting.
The fantasy comes true.
I hope you enjoy this little tour. Please let me know what you think.
All the Best