Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
It’s a fresh week again. A grand entry at your home means a good Fengshui and a great start. We all agree that the hallway definitely makes the first impression and sends the message about who you are. Today, I am going to share 5 ways to decorate an entry by sharing this new hallway make-over project we just did.
- An elegant furniture set makes the focal point and defines the sophistication of the space. For this traditional house, we use more modern yet still-classy furniture to contrast the old style and bring freshness into the space.
- A right color palette make guests feel pleasant and welcome. The ivory, coral, pink and black color palette in this foyer creates formal yet relaxing and soft atmosphere.
- A runner pulls guests eyes down to the floor and draws guests to the house. The bird-pattened runner here adds more visual interest.
- A chandelier over the display table in the foyer talks to the whimsical runner and is the must for the estate like this.
- Pink rose arrangement on the table means Welcome.
I hope you enjoy the above tips.
All the Best