The wood furniture, wick wall decor and chinoiserie touch on pillows and vases magically transform a rather polished and glamorous living room to a home getaway with a casual and relaxing vibe. This summer, we might not be able to travel the world, but we can create a resort decor at home and bring things that are natural and exotic to please our heart. Interested in how we did this resort-style living room? Now you can download our design packages:Continue reading
It seems that this week is very very long. Do you feel the same way? and need some inspiration to finish this week with a high tone? If so, we got something very special for you today. Read on to enjoy the dreamy French lavender field, beautiful summer tabletop, charming cottage garden and gourmet sweet treats …etc.
Click Each Image below for a Story.Continue reading
With summer is approaching, you may plan to spend more time in your porch, balcony or backyard although you have probably already spent quite a lot of time outdoor for this strange quarantine time if you are from California like us. If your are a little bit tired of your outdoor living space and would like to give it a quick makeover, we have a good news for you–there are 5 simple ways that you can do to spice up your outdoor living space right now.
- Get some fresh pillows in blue-white, striped pattern, hot pink or elegant neutral. You can simply throw these pillows on your IKEA outdoor chairs or your grandma’s rusted iron Victoria bench, those adorable pillows will bring in a whole new level of energy and cheers to your outdoor space.
Summer is all about fun. There’s nothing we want more than to chill out at comfy home, and luxuriate alfresco, with a touch of glamour. Here are 5 ways to create easy-breezy vibes to let you enjoy this summer more.
- Have a cool palette–a lot of blue and white and stripes.
2. Set up Alfresco dining table with fresh flowers and bold pattern vintage table clothes.
3. Have some touch of bright color by the poolside.
4. Create a beautiful outdoor seating area.
5. Have a chic floating tray in the pool.