Maria Sharapova was very engaged with her new LA home in the process of design, construction and furnishing. She knew exactly what she was looking for since she travels a lot and home is where she ultimately relaxes and chills out. Without doubt, she is a minimalism and wouldn’t want anything she doesn’t feel need. So you properly can imagine how neat her living space is. But one thing I admire her taste is that although there is a very modern and clean color scheme, her LA home is quite warm and inviting thanks to her savy art collections of many years and textures she decided to use. So here are 7 take-aways we learned from her LA home to create warm and inviting modern design.
- Have a vignette for the vintage pieces.
2. Add artwork and floral arrangement.
3. Incorporate wood furniture to invite warmth.
4. Master indoor-and-outdoor living style to make the space alive and livable.
5. Have drapes even through it is a sheer panel to add softness to the space.
6. Have a functional fireplace.
7. Have a lot of textures and plush pillows.
Hope you find above information helpful.
Need an interior design service? please contact firstname.lastname@example.org